Privacy and Cookies Policy of indoorway.com
- The administrator of the personal data processed through the Website is Indoorway sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Lublin, ul. Tomasza Zana 39A, 20-634 Lublin, entered in the Register of the National Court Register by the District Court Lublin-Wschód in Lublin with its registered office in Świdnik, VI Economic Department under KRS number 0000660847, NIP 7123329089, REGON 7123329089 (hereinafter "Indoorway").
What data do we collect? Scope, purposes and legal basis of processing
- Contact form. To ensure that we can contact you, we ask you for the following personal information: your e-mail address and your telephone number. The provision of an e-mail address is mandatory - otherwise we will not be able to contact you.
- Purpose: to enable Indoorway to contact you and to enable us to contact you. Your data may also be used for direct marketing of Indoorway's services, provided that you have given separate consent to be contacted by telephone or email communication and that you do not object to the processing of your data for marketing purposes.
- Legal basis: the legitimate interest of Indoorway in providing contact between Indoorway and users.
- Consent to be contacted by phone and email for marketing purposes. Your personal data is processed for marketing purposes based on Indoorway's legitimate interest. However, in order for us to contact you by phone and email for marketing purposes, it is necessary for you to give additional consent. This consent is voluntary and can be withdrawn by you at any time.
- How long do we process your data? Your personal data is processed for as long as you express interest in our services, but for no longer than 5 years after the last contact with you.
- Sign up for the newsletter. Indoorway provides a newsletter service for its users and potential customers. We then process your personal data in the form of your e-mail address and name. It is mandatory to provide your e-mail address - otherwise we will not be able to contact you.
- Purpose: to provide information about our services.
- Legal basis: Indoorway's legitimate interest in providing information to users and potential customers and in carrying out direct marketing of its own services.
- How long do we process your data? Your personal data is processed for as long as you express interest in our services but no longer than (i) for 5 years after the last contact with you or (ii) until the date on which you terminate your subscription to our newsletter.
- Downloading case studies. For this purpose we process: Your e-mail address and telephone number. Providing your e-mail address is mandatory - otherwise we will not be able to send you the materials.
- Purpose: To send you case studies or other information material of your choice.
- Legal basis: Indoorway's legitimate interest in responding to user enquiries (i.e. requests to upload material).
- How long do we process your data? Your personal data is processed for as long as you express interest in our services but no longer than 5 years from the last contact with you.
- Data required for login. Indoorway is responsible for creating accounts for users (employees or collaborators of the Indoorway Customer), as part of the service provided. For each user, the following personal data is processed: first names, last names, email addresses and the name of the company that is our client.
- Purpose: to allow users to use their online account.
- Legal basis: Indoorway's legitimate interest in providing services to the Client.
- How long do we process your data? Your personal data is processed for as long as you express interest in our services, but for no longer than 3 years after the last contact with you.
- Your personal data may also be processed by us in order to defend against claims or to assert your rights. In this case, we process your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interest in asserting and defending against claims, until the legal proceedings are finally concluded or the claims are time-barred.
- Legal basis: Depending on the types of cookies and technologies used, the processing of data may be based on: (i) Indoorway's legitimate interest in providing you with the opportunity to make the best use of the Website and improve its functionality, as well as direct marketing of our services; (ii) consent to the use of data for marketing purposes, to the extent that Indoorway cannot act on the basis of a legitimate interest. In such case, this consent may be withdrawn at any time, which will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before the withdrawal.
- How long do we process your data? Your personal data is processed for a period of 5 years
You have the right to object to our processing of your data where it is based on legitimate interests (especially in the case of processing for marketing purposes - in the event of your objection, we will immediately cease processing your data for this purpose). You also have the right to request correction or deletion of your data if you notice that certain information about you is incorrect or out of date. If you ask us to stop processing your data or to delete it, we will comply with your request, unless there is an overriding legal interest in the continued processing of your data by us (e.g. defence of claims or a legal obligation to keep the data, for example for accounting or tax purposes). You can request access to or a copy of your data; you also have the right to data portability to another controller and to restrict processing. In addition, if you believe that we are processing your data in violation of applicable regulations, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection. Providing your personal data is voluntary, however, failure to do so may result in your inability to use our services. To exercise any of your rights, please contact us at: [email@example.com].
Recipients of the data
We entrust the processing of your personal data to entities that act on our behalf, exclusively based on our guidelines (data processors).
We use carefully selected data processor services primarily to store your data on secure servers located in the EU. We may also engage processors who provide customer service or marketing services (i.e. sending marketing emails on our behalf). Appropriate safeguards are provided in each case - most importantly, we only work with trusted and verified processors and enter into processing entrustment agreements with them that comply with the RODO. We may also be obliged to provide access to your personal data to the competent authorities (in particular the police or the prosecutor's office) if they request us to do so and provided there is an appropriate legal basis (e.g. a court order) to grant them access to your data.
- Persistent cookies - these cookies remain in the memory of the user's device for the duration specified in the file. They are activated each time the user visits the site from which the cookie originated.
- Session cookies - these cookies allow website operators to collect information about user activity during a single browser session. The session starts when the user opens the browser window and ends when the window is closed. Session cookies are temporary. They will be deleted when the browser is closed.
- Necessary cookies - these cookies enable the website to function. As they are necessary for the proper functioning of the site, your consent to their presence is not required. These cookies are necessary to navigate the site and use its functionality, including secure sections of the site. Without these cookies, services such as shopping and online payments would not be possible.
- Site performance cookies - these cookies collect anonymous data about visits to pages. By using this Site, you consent to the placement of such cookies on your device. These cookies collect information on the most visited pages and error messages on pages. No personally identifiable information is collected. All data collected by these cookies is aggregated, making it anonymous. They are only used to improve the functioning of the Site.
- Functionality cookies - these cookies remember choices you make in order to improve the Website. By using this Site, you consent to the placing of such cookies on your device. These cookies allow the Site to remember choices you have made (such as your username, language or the region in which you are located) and provide improved, more personalised features. These cookies may also remember changes you have made to the editable part of the site - such as text size or font type. They may also be used to provide you with services such as watching a video or posting a comment on a blog. The information collected by these cookies may be anonymous and may not track your browsing history on other sites.
- Ads and audiences cookies - These cookies collect information about your browsing behaviour in order to display advertisements relevant to your interests. These cookies also help us limit the frequency of the same ads being shown to you and help us measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns. They are usually placed on the Site by advertising networks with our permission. They remember that you have visited the Site and share this information with others, such as advertisers. In many cases, cookies related to advertisements and their recipients are linked to a functionality on the Site that is managed by a third party.
Web beacons (also known as pixel tags) are transparent image files used to monitor your activity on the website and your interaction with its elements.
Device fingerprinting is a technology that helps collect data about your device (the browser or operating system you use, plug-ins, time zone and other settings). We use this information to identify you and keep our site secure.
Google Analytics is a tool we use to measure the number of visits to our site, to see which features are most popular, and to improve the performance of the site. To learn more about Google Analytics tools and your privacy, visit: [https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en. You can also block Google Analytics tracking by installing a special plug-in in your browser: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB.
Google Tag Manager is a tool used by us to analyse website usage. These "cookies" allow us to analyse how you use our site by assigning an automatically generated unique identification number to your device, which allows us to recognise your device the next time you visit
Information obligation - marketing activities
The administrator of your personal data is Indoorway sp. z o.o. based in Lublin, address: ul. Tomasza Zana 39A, 20-634 Lublin, KRS 0000660847, NIP 7123329089, REGON: 7123329089.
You can contact the Data Administrator by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Basis and purpose of processing
Your personal data including name, surname and e-mail address will be processed on the basis of the legally justified interest of the Data Controller in the form of conducting marketing activities concerning the products or services of the Controller. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is the provision of Article 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Text with EEA relevance, hereinafter: RODO), which enables the processing of data when it is necessary for the pursuit of the Administrator's legitimate interests. The purpose of data processing is to carry out marketing activities for the Administrator's products or services.
Data processing time
Your personal data will be processed for the duration of the marketing campaign conducted by the Administrator, not longer than 3 months from the date of its collection.
We inform you that your data was obtained from public databases on the Internet.
Recipients of the data
We may transfer your personal data to an entity that performs automated marketing communications on our behalf.
You have the right to: to access your personal data, to request rectification, to request restriction of processing, to request erasure of your personal data and to object to the processing of your personal data.
Your personal data will not be used for automated decision-making, including profiling.
Right of complaint
If you consider that your personal data is being processed unlawfully, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.